Monday, March 28, 2022

Peglin: a captivating game of skill and chance

 

A goblin battles slimes, bats, spiders, and more in a novel genre-bending game.

Peglin ties together brick-breaker gameplay with RPG battle mechanics to create a game unlike any I have seen before.

The number of pegs your ball hits determines how much damage you deal on your turn.

Peglin has been available as a free demo for over a year. During that time, I have played the demo many times.

Peglin will be available as an early access game next month on April 25.

I examined the game during a recent Let’s Play on my YouTube channel.

 

 

I first discovered Peglin from a Let’s Play on Full Graemeplays, a sister channel to Graeme Games and 2 Left Thumbs.

Graeme released his Let’s Play on Feb. 8, 2021.

It’s interesting to see the many ways the demo has changed since then. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment