Friday, September 27, 2024

New LGBT Buttons

 

This year, I added new buttons to my collection, and I reorganized sections of my collection that I showcased on Meticulous Musings earlier this year.

My new buttons include: a heart-shaped pin in the colors of the transgender flag, a rainbow button that reads, “Atheists for Equality,” a transgender dragon pin, and a black button that says, “Ban Bigots, Not Books.”

This article will showcase my new buttons and my reorganized collection.

 

 

 

LGBT Button Collection

 

I published an article about my LGBT Button Collection in March, which contains high-quality photos and detailed discussions about those buttons.

Here is what my LGBT Button Collection looks like with its recent additions. 

 





These are my buttons from high school.



 

 

 

 

Here are my pronoun buttons. 

 


 

 

 

 

The next row contains buttons with cool symbols, including transgender symbols and a colorful star. 

 


 

 


 

 


 

 

 


These are my pride flag buttons.






Here is a close up of my button that reads, “I Do Hot Girl Shit.”






Next, I have nine small buttons arranged in the shape of a square.






This brings us to my first new button. 

I obtained a heart-shaped pin in the colors of the transgender flag from a booth at the Little Apple Pride Festival in Manhattan, Kansas, in April.







In the center of my collection, I have several large buttons.





 

I obtained a button that reads, “Atheist for Equality” at the Kansas City Pride Festival in June. The button’s white text is set against a rainbow flag background.







I purchased an adorable transgender dragon pin from Lavender Minis on Etsy. The dragon holds a heart with the colors of the transgender flag.






I received the transgender dragon pin in the mail in early July.






My order came with a complimentary sticker of two dragons gazing lovingly at each other on either side of a transgender heart.




 

 

My transgender dragon pin is one of several medium-sized buttons on the left side of my pin board.






I have a pin for the Foon Mittens League, or FML, a popular sports league in the fictional land of Foon.



 

 

 

 

I also own a genderfluid dragon pin created by Lavender Minis.

 


 

 

 

 

Lavender Minis has created similar dragons pins that feature the colors of other LGBT pride flags.



This photo first appeared on the pride flag dragons Tumblr account.

 

 

 

On the bottom left, I have a button that reads, “We are the granddaughters of the witches you could not burn.”

I also have a button with pink, white, and blue wavy stripes.

 


 

 



In the bottom right, I have a large button with concentric hearts in the colors of the transgender flag.






Here is another look at the collection as a whole.

 


 

 

 

 

Classic Political Buttons

 

I also reorganized my collection of Classic Political Buttons. I discussed this section of my button collection on Meticulous Musings in June.






Here are my Eisenhower, Carter, and Mondale buttons.






I have two buttons from my childhood with my name on them.






The new button in this section is a black button that reads, “Ban Bigots, Not Books.”

In late July, I purchased the button from “On the Wild Side,” a store in Aggieville, which is a business district in Manhattan, Kansas.







Let’s take one more look at the collection as a whole.






Finally, here is the blanket I used as the background for the pictures shown above. The blanket features an image of an owl.




Thank you for joining me on a tour of my updated button collection. 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment