Sunday, January 4, 2015

Good News!

I recently started my new job as a reporter for the Junction City Daily Union, a newspaper in Junction City, Kansas. I will cover the Junction City school board, the Geary community hospital, and the towns of Grandview Plaza and Milford. I am enjoying the job so far. There are a total of 4 reporters at the paper.


I am now actually being paid to cover news.


In December I graduated with a Bachelor’s of Science in Journalism and Mass Communication from Kansas State University. College was a period of my life of great achievement as well as great turmoil. Thankfully, I had good friends to help me through life’s many unexpected difficulties.


I am very happy to announce the Daily Union will allow me to continue National Security Stories and Public Occurrences. I will create new content when I have spare time, which will continue to be infrequently.


Today I have extra time. I worked at the car wash today, but we had few cars because of the cold and snow, which left me enough time to write a Guantanamo profile.




I have now profiled 1/3 of the prisoners at Guantanamo, 44 in all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment