Sunday, May 9, 2021

Let’s Play! — Robot Wants It All

I have uploaded two Let’s Plays of games from Robot Wants It All.

Robot Wants It All, created by the developer Hamumu Games, contains and expands upon a series of flash games first released for free online in 2010.


Robot Wants Puppy 

In my first Let’s Play, I played a speedrun of Robot Wants Puppy.

In that video, I incorrectly stated the original games were released over a number of years. That is incorrect. Instead, they were all released in the same year, 2010. 

In the video, I completed Robot Wants Puppy in 14 minutes and 1 second.

 


At the time, my personal best for Robot Wants Puppy was 10 minutes and 16 seconds.

My best time is now 10 minutes.

 

 



Robot Wants Kitty

In my second video, I played a deathless speedrun of Robot Wants Kitty, with a final time of 6 minutes and 50 seconds.  


 

 

My best time for Robot Wants Kitty is 5 minutes and 44 seconds.

Robot Wants It All is available for purchase on Steam.

No comments:

Post a Comment