Thursday, September 8, 2022

Robot Wants Collectables

 

In several recent Let’s Plays, I collected all collectables before racing to the finish.

I recently recorded several speedruns of games in Robot Wants It All.

All times in this article refer to the time recorded on in-game timers, which are different than the actual play time, because time is reduced after killing enemies.

 

In one of my most impressive speedruns, I completed the Classic Map of Robot Wants Puppy, without dying, after collecting all of the game’s collectablesincluding the Secret Item of Wonder, in under 17 minutes.

Completing a deathless speedrun of the Classic Map of Robot Wants Puppy is exceptionally difficult.

 


 

 

I collected all collectables and completed the Remix Map of Robot Wants Puppy in under 22 minutes.

 


 

 

I completed the Easy Map of Robot Wants Puppy, without dying, after collecting all collectables, in under 4 minutes.

 


 

 

I completed the Remix Map of Robot Wants Kitty, without dying, after defeating Slurg — the Lord of Slime, in under 11 minutes.

 


 

 

 

I completed the Classic Map of Robot Wants Kitty, after defeating Slurg and collecting the star, in under 7 minutes and 15 seconds.

 


 

 

 

I collected the hidden star in Robot Wants Cat, and completed the level, in under 4 minutes.

 


 

 

 

I completed the Easy Map of Robot Wants Kitty, without dying, after collecting the star, in under 2 minutes and 10 seconds. 

 


 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment