Thursday, June 16, 2022

Slime Rancher’s Rush Mode

 

Players race against the clock to make as much money as possible in Slime Rancher's Rush Mode. 

Rush Mode is a more intense experience than the slow paced and relaxing exploration promoted by the game’s Casual and Adventure Modes.

After I became familiar with the game’s map and mechanics through the Adventure and Casual Modes, I played Rush Mode many times, where I enjoyed applying my knowledge of the game. 

 

Last year, I published two Let’s Plays of Slime Rancher, both of which take place in the game’s Casual Mode.

In 2020, I published a review of the game, which explained some of the game’s basic mechanics. 

 

Last month, I released a Let’s Play series of one of my playthroughs of Slime Rancher’s Rush Mode. In the videos, I provide commentary on my decisions in the game and on the game itself.  

Each video features a separate fetch quest offered by a rancher through the Range Exchange.

If a player successfully completes the fetch quest, they receive both more time to make money and gilded gingers to feed to the large Gold Gordos. Both the additional time and the gilded gingers are critical to obtain a high score.

I had a lot of fun recording and publishing my Let’s Play of Slime Rancher’s Rush Mode. 

 


 


 




No comments:

Post a Comment