Wednesday, July 13, 2022

Bullet Heaven and Cat Café

 

Bullet Heaven

Our heroes dodge barrages of bullets in Bullet Heaven, which was originally released in April 2011.

Bullet Heaven has been rereleased as part of the Epic Battle Fantasy Collection, which is available on Steam.  

I published a Let’s Play of Bullet Heaven on YouTube.

Prior to my Let’s Play, I had never played the game before, although I had recently began playing its sequel, Bullet Heaven 2.

Bullet Heaven is a fun and challenging game.

 


 

 

Cat Café

I also played Cat Café, another game in the Epic Battle Fantasy Collection. Cat Café was originally published in October 2013. 

I played the game for the first time in my Let's Play.  

In Cat Café, you serve drinks to your feline customers.

If you serve your customers the wrong drink or serve them too slowly, you receive a strike. Once you receive too many strikes, the game ends.

Cat Café is a short, quick, and simple game. 

 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment