Saturday, May 27, 2023

Dorfromantik: a fun, relaxing game

  

Dorfromantik is a relaxing game that allows players to build picturesque and detailed worlds, one tile at a time.

Players complete quests, and gain additional tiles, by building cities, forests, rivers, and railroads.

Dorfromantik is German for “village romanticization.”

The game comes with peaceful background music, but it can also be played while listening to a podcast or video.

I have published several Dorfromantik videos on YouTube.

 

 

In the video below, I played a game in Quick Mode, which limits the maximum number of available tiles per game. 

 

 

A Quick Game of Dorfromantik 

 

 

 

 

In my other Dorf videos, I showcase maps from previous games I played in Classic Mode. Those maps are considerably larger than the ones I created in Quick Mode.

 

 

Dorfromantik – a relaxing tour of picturesque landscapes

 

 

 

 

 

Dorfromantik: Delightful Rail and River Systems

 

 

 

 

 

I managed to collect all of the game's achievements.

In another video, I discussed some of the more difficult achievements, and examined the maps where I collected them.

I have also collected all achievements in Super Fancy Pants Adventure, The Bottom of the Well, and Pilgrims.  

 

 

Dorfromantik: Achievements Unlocked! 

 

 

 

 

You can also find these videos on my Dorfromantik playlist.  



Dorfromantik is available on Steam for $13.99. 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment