Friday, May 26, 2023

Saber Slimes and Powderfall Bluffs

 

An update to Slime Rancher 2 has added a new biome, Powerfall Bluffs, which is home to the prehistoric saber slime.

I explored the new area, and met the new slime, in the most-recent videos in my extended playthrough of Slime Rancher 2.

 

 

I chased waterfalls to find the teleporter that would take me to the new area. 

 

Episode 11 - Let's Go Chasing Waterfalls

 

 

 

 

Next, I explored the beautiful and picturesque Powderfall Bluffs and met its native rock-climbing saber slimes. 

 

 

Episode 12 - Rock Climbing Saber Slimes (Powderfall Bluffs)

 

 

 

 

I took the long way home after getting incredibly lost in the new area.

I also visited the volcanic region of the Ember Valley and visited the slimes that live there.  

 

Episode 13 - Taking the Scenic Way Home

 

 

 

 

After capturing a few saber slimes in Powderfall Bluffs, I created all possible Saber Largo combinations on my ranch. 

Largo slimes are created by feeding a base slime a plort from a different type of slime to create a larger slime that combines the traits of those two types of slime. 

I showcased the Saber Largos during a tour of my ranch. 

 

Episode 14 - Saber Largos

 

 

 

You can find the previous videos in my Slime Rancher 2 playthrough in previous articles on Meticulous Musings or on my Slime Rancher playlist. 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment