Tuesday, December 26, 2023

Popping Pegs with Peglin

 

I returned to fight foes in the forest, castigate knights in the castle, and master the monsters of the mine  in my latest playthrough of Peglin.

Last year, I recorded a blind playthrough of Peglin, after it was first released in Early Access.

Before that, I published a Let’s Play of the game’s demo.

This time, I returned as an experienced player, ready to put my skills to the test, and to try my luck, again.

In my latest playthrough, I gradually built a crit-heavy build through the relics I acquired on my adventure.

You can watch my seven-part Let’s Play of Peglin in the videos below.

 

 

 

1. Our Adventure Begins

 

 

 

 

 

2. Slime Boss of the Forest

 

 

 

 

 

3. Chancing a Risky Path

 

 

 

 

 

4. Besting the Ballista Militia

 

 

 

 

 

5. Seeking our Fortunes in the Mines

 

 

 

 

 

6. A Possible Loss to the Block Boss

 

 

 

 

 

7. If At First You Don’t Succeed… 

 

 




No comments:

Post a Comment