Monday, October 24, 2022

Slime Rancher 2: New Slimes, New Adventures

 

Slime Rancher 2 has been released! 

 

Last month, the game was released in Early Access.

That means new slimes, new adventures, and new areas to explore.

I purchased the game on launch day, Sept. 22.

 

Long-time readers of Meticulous Musings will remember how much I enjoy playing the original Slime Rancher.

In 2020, I published a review of Slime Rancher, which explained some of the game’s basic mechanics.

In 2021, I published two Let’s Plays of Slime Rancher, both of which take place in the game’s Casual Mode. In the first, I provided a tour of my fully upgraded ranch. In the second, I played three rounds of Slime Ball.

Earlier this year, I published a four-part Let’s Play of Slime Rancher’s Rush Mode, where players race against the clock to make as much money as possible.

 

I am happy to say Slime Rancher 2 is also a great game.

I recorded a Let's Play to capture my first impressions of the game, which you can watch below.

The first three videos were recorded on launch day. 

 


1. First Impressions



2. Exploring at Night



3. Exploring the Map



4. Cotton Tabby Largos



5. Bright Night Light



6. Geyser


 

7. Starlight Strand and Ember Valley




No comments:

Post a Comment