Tuesday, March 21, 2023

Caffeinated and Accelerated

  

In two recent speedruns, I sped things up even more than usual.

I continued using the gameplay mutators in Robot Want It All.

Specifically, I used the Caffeinated and Accelerated mutators, which make for a faced-paced, frantic, and fun experience. 

 

The Caffeinated mutator makes enemies move twice as fast, but additional time isn’t added to the in-game timer when you die.

The Accelerated mutator increases your speed after you kill an enemy. 

 

I used the Caffeinated and Accelerated mutators on two speedruns of Robot Wants Puppy levels.

For all the achievement hunters out there, the “Light Speed” achievement is unlocked after you complete a Robot Wants Puppy level using both the Caffeinated and Accelerated mutators. 

As always, the times cited in this post refer to the time recorded on the in-game timer.    

 

 

I finished the Classic Map of Robot Wants Puppy in less than 12 minutes and 40 seconds. 

 

 

 

 

I completed the Easy Map of Robot Wants Puppy in less than 4 minutes.

 

 
 
 
 
Robot Wants It All is available on Steam.

No comments:

Post a Comment