Tuesday, March 21, 2023

Veiled in Shadow

 

Over the past two years, I’ve published many Let’s Plays of various levels in Robot Wants It All.

Recently, I’ve published playthroughs using different mutators that change the game.

I played my first three mutator speedruns using the “in the dark” mutator, which only allows me to see a small area around our robot protagonist.

In each speedrun, I collected all of the collectables available in the game. 

The following times are based on the in-game timer. 

 

 

I completed the Remix Map of Robot Wants Puppy, in the dark, in less than 32 minutes. 

 

 

 

 

I finished the Classic Map of Robot Wants Puppy, in the dark, in less than 17 minutes.

 

 

 

 

I completed the Easy Map of Robot Wants Puppy, in the dark, in less than 5 minutes.

 

  


Robot Wants It All is available on Steam.

No comments:

Post a Comment