Wednesday, March 22, 2023

The Ultimate Weapon

 

I turned my robot into a killing machine using the Deadly mutator in Robot Wants It All.

The Deadly mutator allowed me to kill enemies with a single shot, but killing enemies didn’t reduce the time recorded on the in-game timer.

This mutator changed the game to make it easier. 

In these playthroughs, I simply completed the level as quickly as possible, without collecting all collectables.

 

I completed the Classic Map of Robot Wants Fishy, using the Deadly mutator, in less than 8 minutes and 40 seconds on the in-game timer. 

 

 

 

 

I finished the Remix Map of Robot Wants Puppy, using the Deadly mutator, in less than 17 minutes and 5 seconds on the in-game timer.

 

 

 

Robot Wants It All is available on Steam.  

No comments:

Post a Comment